Sunday, June 8, 2008

Its what Fun IS!







Last weekend, Mark and I, and my entire family, took the Little King (Alex) to Lagoon. Mark and I spent the entire day watching Alex in proud ecstasy. Every time he would come around in the little boat, car or helicopter, we would smile, wave, and shout words of encouragement. (I can only imagine what organized sports will be like!) It was one of the happiest days of my life.(so far) Its crazy how much joy I get from watching Alex learn and experience life. Lagoon will never be the same again. (Who even knew they had kids rides???)

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

How fun! I've been wanting to take Ella there for a while. And seriously could Alex get any cuter?!

Stephanie said...

hey, just fyi, seriously so blessed isn't my blog.



so, uh, awkward. an quite frankly, a little rude. or maybe a lot rude


i like the blog. but if you don't do not read it.

Stephanie said...

ps. that was for dasha, i'm not sure how the whole "team members" thing works on blogs.